Monday, March 7, 2011

dank u wel

So, it has been brought to my attention that I get lots of comments on facebook with new posts, but never on the actual blog - not a complaint, just an observation.  Additionally, I had another blogsite that also had a bunch of comments. I copied some of the posts from that site (mostly because I'm lazy, and not terribly creative) but the comments were left behind.  I decided that it would be a good idea (mostly because I like to pat myself on the back) to put all of these comments in one spot.  What this means for readers is that you will see comments that have been posted by me, but are actually words written by my few misguided readers.  Anyway, thanks for reading and further thanks for taking a minute to tell me you enjoy (or not, if that's where you're at).   It means a lot to me that you take the time to read what I've written.

No comments: